Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The End of September

I ended up with fewer miles this month (94) then any other since I started keeping track. Ironically last month was the most ever at 230 miles. I guess that’s a good thing since I want to make sure I am completely healed from CCC.

Most of my runs have been tempo runs in the 7:00 to 8:30 range. My right hip still has some sharp discomfort but compared to how it was 3 weeks ago it’s almost gone.

Monday: ..... 4 miles
Tuesday: ..... 2.4 miles pushing stroller
Wednesday: .....4.3 miles
Thursday: ..... 0
Friday: ..... 2.2 miles
Saturday: ..... 9.6 miles trail w/Jenn
Sunday: ..... 0
Total: ..... 22.5 miles

Since it’s now dark so early (I give daylight priority to Jenn) my running schedule is changing to running in the morning before work. This will also allow me to run twice a day if I feel the need.

See you at Baker Lake!

2 comments:

Christina Gordon said...

rock on pops!!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck at Baker Lake. I wish I could join you, kind of.